1) Why did you choose A Level Media Studies?
i chose A Level Media studies because I'm fascinated in the way films are created and how the directors create the film to become successful. Also 
2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?
No3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework tasks did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?

4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?
A5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?
I would like to link media to business studies as media will help me boost my intentions with business. Methods of advertising is a key part of a successful business

6) What do you think the biggest media story of 2018 has been and why?
Stormy Daniels, an adult film star had an affair with Donald Trump, the president of the United States of America which occurred in 2006 but however only hit headlines this year as she spoke out about this scandal. I believe this is the biggest political media story because Donald Trump should be a role model for the civilians living the America which is morally wrong.

7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?
I use the BBC news app on my phone to find out about the current affairs8) What was the last film you watched?
El chapo
9) What is your favourite ever TV series?

Prison Break 

10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why?
I spend around 5 hours a day and I feel like this is a little as I use my phone mostly in the morning and when im in bed at night. im usually out with friends and family at the cinema or other plans

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News Value blog task

Newspaper Regulation

Media Paper 1 PPE LR